Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Joy of Life

For the last two weeks, I have enjoyed my daughter and her family, some of my siblings in Texas and a wonderful week with me and my granddaughter, Anaya Jenae.

During these two weeks, I remember Life is so very simple. Only our thoughts bring the complications we suffer. All things outside of the self is an illusion. It is not real. We have accepted this body form, as being who we are. Not! We spend so much time trying to change the outer form and leave the "real thing," within untouched. The I Am is all that there is, was, and will ever be.

I am releasing the whys, how comes, why me, etc syndrome. It is all for my spiritual growth. There is not a spot where the I AM is not. Because I now remember I Am that I Am. What a freeing revelation.

I now choose to live the life of the real.....the Authentic Being I have always been. In my world, Life is good to great. I surrender to I Am and let all things be. There is a Divine Order in the Universe and when we are in alignment with IT, this is Heaven! The only place to experience Heaven is in the here and now!

Loved my vacation time and all the lessons that came with it.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment