Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Loving My Trip

For the first time in  this life I took an "alone" trip to Eureka Springs, AR (November 13-15).  All the years I have been in Oklahoma, I had not been to Eureka Springs.  This was the most beautiful weekend trip, with myself, I have ever had.

I stayed at the Tall Pine Cabins in the hills.  How breath taking.  Communing with nature was magnificient.  I also met a friend right in front of the cabin....I named it, "Great One."  It is a tall pine tree with a curve in it's form.  How loving.  I hugged the tree each day receiving and giving such energy to the other.

I had lunch at Cafe Soleil.  Great vegetarian meal with superb customer service.  Then a trip to the down town area.  Such fun.  Everything was perfect....just as I visioned.

I did much meditating, praying and comtemplating with Self.  I now realize that everything that I need, want or desire.....I Am, right now.  Yes, I am all that there is, was and will ever be.  Life is choice.  There is nothing we must do.  We "choose" to experience things in this thing called "Life."  So, if I choose to live out the rest of this human incarnation, without a mate, a bigger house, etc.. it is wonderfully all right.  How freeing.

I released a lot of "trash" that I have been holding on to for years.  I allowed the "trash" to go back into the nothingness from which it came.  I am still releasing, and it is All GREAT!

I say, "Yes" to the Universe and surrender to the ALL Knowing Power that resides within.  I am guided by Spirit in all thoughts, words and actions.  Yes, I am in "heaven" now!

I am so thankful and grateful to be present in this moment.  Life is Great and I am thankful for the gift.

Until next time, Peace, Love, Joy, Beauty, Order and Grace.



Cabin # 18 in Tall Pines

No comments:

Post a Comment