Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The GREAT AWAKENING

Great Morning Lovely;

All is well with the Soul of this vessel.

After all this time, things are really beginning to gel.  Speaking things and being those things are two (2) different things.  I am sure I sound insane, but becoming insane to regain the  "sanity" was a must.  It is a beautiful journey even with the ups and downs because these are the teachers of this vessel.  How sweet!

Today I am choosing to embrace Love in "any form it shows up today." Yes, God is an awesome God It reigns from heaven to earth it lives within all things.  Yes, God is awesome.
Right on time.....Right on time....God is Always....Right on time!  I had to surrender in order to receive all the greatness that has Always been available to me.  Yes, oh Universe....thy are the who I Am.  Right here and Right Now!    Ooo  Wee!
Light and Love to all Creation.  May all your days be as beautiful as you create them.  Yes, I am  being Patient and Trusting all that is.
Life is unfolding in such a Perfect way.  Come forth into expression, Oh Life within this vessel.  I am welcoming all that You are within the vessel. And So It Is....And So I Let It Be!  AMEN....


Lovely day girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment