Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hummmmmmmm!

Rather than giving this moment a name or title I have decided to leave all just as it is.

In my meditation time, this morning, I continue to hear...."Peace be Still and embrace the Silence that I am." This has been going on for months. I accept that these character traits are emerging through this vessel to express itself.

Becoming completely still and silent has been a challenge for me because I have felt I needed to be "doing" something. I have grown to understand that almost every time, I was getting in the way of answers coming forth that I had questions to. What a wonderful journey this is. When you are no longer asleep, you can then realize how wonderful and lovely life really is. It has nothing to do with the things I thought was reality. In fact, it cannot be compared.

I now see the world as one beautiful place with lovely people. Everyone may not be loving to you, but it does not negate their divinity. I no longer allow the reactions of others to dictate my behavior! Walking around completely asleep, is no longer for the great I am. This is what I call....Complete Freedom. Free to be the spiritual being that I Am.

Have a great day all.

Namaste'
Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment