Saturday, July 4, 2009

Today, July 4, 2009, I decided to set up a Blog! This has been very interesting. Today has been a very calm and peaceful . We did receive some much needed rain and to me, that is good.

Blogging is really new to me, but I will get the handle on this.

Right now I am taking private piano classes at the community college and I am having a ball. As a child, this is something I had longed to do, but with seven children....with two in college...was not feasible for my parents. But here I am now in the piano class. It is different especially when one must use both hands to play at the same time. It is as though my brain is being re-wired. LoL.

My piano class is another instrument being used for my spiritual growth in the character of "patience." Wanting it now is what is being released in Life. Now I just let Life unfold in such a mystic way.

May you all have a loving, safe and wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment